Benefits for Insurance Agencies
Professional Employer Organization
The PEO marketplace has changed since the industry first emerged. Today, insurance agents and PEOs work together to provide:
- Affordable workers’ compensation,
- Health insurance, and
Due to the unique structure of a PEO, these high-risk clients can be covered at a lower cost. APR has played a vital role in bringing together PEOs and insurance agents from around the country. We work with only the best, accredited PEOs that are financially sound so you can be sure you’re getting the best value for your client.
Partnership With APR Means
- No Workers' Comp Deposits or Audits
- Top Residual Commissions
- Complete Payroll Processing
- Nationwide Coverage
- Master Group Health Plans
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers' Compensation
APR is your one stop to find affordable administration and management solutions for payroll, outsourced human resources, workers’ compensation and employee benefits. We are:
- We are dedicated to finding the right PEO for any type of business, no matter how big or small your company may be.
- We provide you with several cost-saving alternatives which can reduce overhead costs.
- We focus on helping insurance agents place high-risk clients with a PEO to secure workers’ compensation coverage.
Learn more about the APR advantage and how you can start growing your business with a PEO.
At APR, we stand by:
- Our dedication to excellence, which includes always providing outstanding customer service at every point in the process, and
- Giving you access to a superior system for outsourcing administrative and management responsibilities.
We stand by our process 100% because we are confident in our ability to match you with a PEO that meets your needs at your set price. Discover the APR advantage by contacting us today and start growing your business with a PEO.